Sales Manager - Europe Distribution
Gucci - Regular
Reporting to the Managing Director Switzerland, Germany & Europe Distribution and based in Cortaillod, you will define and implement a strategy by country in order to maximize sales in a cost-effective manner. You will coordinate all the operational activities by country to achieve sales objectives and provide the markets an active marketing and service support in order to satisfy local needs and improve overall performance.
• Achieve sales target.
• Visit retailers in your regional portfolio, supporting them to reach the given sales targets.
• Follow up and control the local stock quality and inventory level on retailer’s side.
• Define and ensure a tactical product range by market.
• Control price developments and observe products trends in the markets.
• Organize and execute product training in the markets with the support of your Regional Trainer.
• Evaluate the needs of the retailers in terms of marketing, sales support and training.
• Prepare market surveys and business plans in collaboration with the Market Analyst.
• Develop a marketing strategy in alignment with the Gucci Timepieces & Jewelry guidelines.
• Ensure that all marketing tools are implemented in each market.
• Control marketing expenditure to reach the agreed investment, while optimizing the productivity of the marketing investment.
• Focus on the merchandising of products within your market, ensuring a high-end presentation at POS, within the right brand environment.
• Prepare and manage sales budgets of the business unit.
• University degree or equivalent.
• 2 to 3 years international sales experience in the watch or luxury goods industry.
• Fluent in English and French.
• Strong sales and analytical skills with ability to work independently.
• Highly collaborative, and excellent team player.
• Excellent communication skills, reliable, good negotiator and well organized.
- Full time