Showroom Manager Consultant (P.IVA)
Brioni - Consultant
MILANO - Italy
Founded in Rome in 1945, Brioni is recognized as the world’s most prestigious menswear luxury house.
We develop and manufacture sartorial ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and eyewear with an unparalleled level of craftsmanship.
As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking a Showroom Manager as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
You will have a fantastic opportunity to join as a Showroom Manager (consultancy contract – P.IVA) to support our business worldwide. You will act as the main point of reference for Showroom Specialist and for the Wholesale Director and employees on all showroom related topics during sales campaign periods.
How you will contribute
- Point of reference in the organization of seasonal sales campaign
- Coordinate the showroom team in setting up the best appointments calendar for the clients attending the sales campaign and providing the best possible customer experience in showroom
- Supervision of all the operational duties in showroom as needed (receiving shipments, inventory transactions, send shipments)
- Grant that the physical sales campaign is prepared correctly and that the interactions with different stakeholders are effective (Sales, Merchandising, IT, VMD, Communication, Sampling office)
- Grant that the virtual aspects of sales campaign are organized properly with an efficient and effective collaboration and coordination with external consultants (shooting and tools preparation), forwarding companies and external agency (inter-part time positions – showroom Vendors, Models and Vendors Assistants)
- Ensure that the client inquiries are responded in a timely and professional manner
- Owns budget for the setup of the Sales Campaign and optimize cost benefits with both internal and external factors (company and clients perspective)
- Fully responsible of showroom order flow from input and release
- Manage all communications between internal departments and external clients to ensure order accuracy, timely delivery and client satisfaction.
- Gather and provides feedback from the sales campaign to improve both organizational and sales levels
- Provide feedback and training/coaching/mentoring the showroom team to coach them and grant the activities’ quality continuous improvement
- Ensure that the image of the showroom is in line with brand’s high-level standards
- Efficient planning of the activities in order to define priorities for the showroom team and grant a proper coordination
- Grant an effective presence of the showroom team in order to meet clients’ needs
Who you are
- Strong organizational skills with a service mindset
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Great communications skills, verbal and written
- Driven to exceed goals and client expectations
- Business acumen
- Deep understanding of the impact of the single activity on the business results
- Detailed oriented
- Proactivity, 360° vision, ability to anticipate needs and possible risks
- Team working
- Ability to manage an efficient and effective relations with clients
- Strong managerial and people management skills
- Previous experience in luxury environment
- Able to work in a multicultural context and being recognized as a partner by different and diverse counterparts
- Able to plan and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Coaching skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving luxury house in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time