Store Planning & Trade Marketing Intern
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
We offer a six-month trainee position within our Trade Marketing Department as a
STORE PLANNING & TRADE MARKETING - TRAINEE
In this role, you will support the back-office maintenance in all store planning and trade marketing activities.
- Support the activities related to the management of worldwide projects of expansions, renewals and new openings in the Wholesale channel.
- Support the creation and analysis of the projects.
- Assist in the procurement activities (relations with suppliers, samples, furniture analysis and engineering follow up, etc.)
- Prepare graphics and presentations.
- Participate to the process of stores’ realization.
- Participate to the logistic phases of the projects (support to the management of orders’ timing).
- Create purchase orders and follow up with customer service and PLV team.
- Consolidate and split of order forms (all material).
- Follow up the deliveries status with markets.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Fluent in English and French, Italian is a plus.
- Reliable with excellent organizational skills and very strong attention to details.
- Team working attitude and flexibility.
- Strong IT skills and ability to work effectively with Microsoft Office; Autocad, Adobe Suite are a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you are interested to contribute to the success of Gucci Timepieces & Jewelry, we look forward to receiving your application.
For more information about Gucci Timepieces & Jewelry, please visit www.gucci.com.
- Full time