THE MALL LUXURY OUTLETS Digital and PR Specialist Chinese Market
Kering - Regular
MILANO - Italy
The Mall Luxury Outlets is a Kering company whose core business is to build and operate luxury fashion outlet villages where we offer to our guests not just shopping services but a 360 degree beauty experience.
The lush, green hills of the Tuscan countryside provide a picturesque setting for The Mall Firenze, while the flowered Ligurian hills, are the backdrop for The Mall Sanremo, opened in June 2019. The Mall Firenze and The Mall Sanremo offer to all our guests to experience of beauty in all its forms that goes beyond the classic concept of shopping.
Our Communication Team works with the deepest passion to continuously promote all over world The Mall Luxury Outlets brand, its DNA and mission, and the touristic destination where our malls are located: place where to live exclusive experience of beauty.
Reporting to the PR & Communication Coordinator and joining a dynamic and passionate team, the Digital Specialist plays a crucial role in developing and carrying over the communication campaigns over the Chinese area across different channels online and offline, increasing the brand value and awareness to best support the market penetration according to the Company strategy and objectives.
How you will contribute
- Manage the Chinese social channels understanding market dynamics and customer needs to capitalize social media potential to drive initiatives, exceeding commercial objectives
- Develop the editorial plan for the Social Media channels with a Media agency
- Create consistent and valuable contents for all social platforms, including writing and editing, selecting suitable images for post creation
- Promote social and online campaigns with the support of the Media Agency
- Prepare monthly reports related to the performance of the Social Media channel
- Point out initiatives and new ideas to improve Social Media activities
- Constantly update the management on new trends, news and best practices to be used for Social Media activities
- Select influencers and talents in line with the brand and manage influencers’ trips
- Coordinate and update the Chinese sections of all the Company online contents together with the team
- Support the Communication Coordinator both in developing a strong and effective PR communication plan, including innovative ideas and external media agency management and in executing editorial plans including press releases, story pitching, etc.
- Support in the successful organization of Press Trip and related visibility on media channels
Who you are
- You have a university degree or equivalent education background
- Professional with proven working experience of 2-3 years with Chinese Social Media and PR
- Chinese Speaking and a fluent English communicator, Italian is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Chinese Social Channels and online platforms, including Baidu
- Innovative, creative, pioneer with a customer-oriented vision
- Highly organized, autonomous and with an ability to manage resources and budgets with a project management approach
- Flexible and multi-tasking person, with the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Positive and proactive, driven by passion and with proven relational skills
- Creative, innovative and outside the box thinker
- Team player with a genuine desire to be part of a strong group with a common goal
- Professional available for frequent business travel and transfers
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join The Mall Luxury Outlets adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, giving a significant personal contribution and becoming part of a thriving team in a Luxury fashion environment that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at The Mall Luxury Oultlets and we are committed to search and grow up new ones. Our common vision promotes resourcefulness and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
The Mall Luxury Outlets is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time