The Mall Tourism Marketing Key Account
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Roma - Italy
The Mall Luxury Outlets is looking for a Tourism Marketing Key Account speaking French and English languages, focused on the development and management of relationships with relevant touristic players and operators to address the flow of worldwide customers to our malls, most of all from European countries and hotels in the surrounding area: Liguria, Cote D’Azur and Piedmont. The Mall Sanremo and The Mall Firenze are exclusive luxury outlet malls located in Italy, that welcome every year millions of worldwide visitors and collaborate with the international travel players in order to increase leisure, MICE and FIT visitors incoming.
How you will contribute
- Develop and manage the relationships with Tour Operators, DMC, Travel Agencies, OTA's, Tourist Networks, Air Companies, and other tourism players to increase the flow of visitors to our malls
- Develop and manage with particular attention the relationships with Hotels situated in Italy and Cote D’Azur.
- Analyze the market and tourists flow trends to identify new potential partners and develop new business relations with tourism operators
- Participate to Tourist Exhibitions, B2B Trips/Meetings and Workshops to promote The Mall Luxury Outlets brand, taking care of the consecutive follow up
- Organize periodical visits to the target countries to enhance the collaboration with relevant partners and develop new relations with potential new tourism operators
- Take care of the reservations of the visits, organize and welcome familiarization trips
- Collect and address needs and requests of tour operators and customers, assuring them a unique luxury shopping experience at our malls
- Prepare periodic reports and analysis of the activities' performances and market’s trends
Who you are
- Graduated in Tourism or Foreign Languages
- With proven working relevant experience of 3-5 years in the tourism industry, preferable in luxury, at Incoming Tour Operator, Hôtellerie (preferred) as Front Office Agent, Sales Agent, Reservation Agent or similar positions.
- Fluent in English, French languages (third language as a plus, Italian – mother tongue)
- With excellent commercial awareness and customers' attitude
- Highly flexible, with excellent relations management capability and ability to adapt to different customers
- Able to autonomously work, as well as to be a team-player
- With strong communication and presentation skills
- Empathic person, capable to easily build interpersonal relationships
- Passionate and enthusiastic with never ending energy and positive frame of mind
- Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment
- Good computer skills (office package) and social media knowledge
- Availability to frequent and long transfers and trips as a part of the job
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time