WW Consumer Campaign Specialist – Asian Markets
Gucci - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
The Consumer Campaign Specialist works closely with the Consumer Campaign Manager.
He/She is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on execution of marketing campaigns in support of company and business unit objectives.
This role executes the process of campaigns set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and prepare, with the external agency, the final subscriber list and scheduling the deployment.
In addition, the Consumer Campaign Specialist will prepare documentations with work instructions to the Regions (Campaign Calendar Plans, Briefs, Google doc. to share with other Departments), helping to develop efficiencies in internal processes and work with the Consumer Campaign Manager to support business objectives.
As part of the corporate team he/she will be a point of reference for North Asia regional teams and different corporate departments for campaigns development and blast.
The position will report to the WW Consumer Campaign Manager.
<>·Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to the database.
- Work with CID department in order to ensure messages are sent in proper form, creativity and template.
- Work with Editorial Content team in order to proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Work with the agency to ensure messages are mobile-friendly.
- Perform tests and ensure precision in campaign implementation.
- Develop robust campaign and process documentation, including specific work instructions (Plans and Briefs), and help to develop efficiencies in internal production processes.
- Work closely with the Consumer Campaign Manager to improve campaigns services and support business objectives.
- Assist and coordinate with the North Asia Regions to plan, create and schedule marketing campaigns (Ecards, SMS/MMS, WeChat, Kakao Talk, LINE).
- Supervise everyday Interactive workflow and procedures.
- Monitor all the campaigns on an everyday basis and ensure North Asia Regions satisfaction in all activities.
- Be able to track and analyze marketing campaigns and be able to use analysis and reports to provide recommendation and create winning campaigns
- Monitor the campaign post-deployment and provide KPI reports, etc.
- Assist Consumer Campaign Manager to extract and deliver data and provide support to all campaign planning and marketing campaigns.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum of 2-3 years in email marketing and omnichannel campaigns or in a marketing and communication agency.
- Strong skills and background on Chinese and Asian Markets
- Be an expert on SMS/MMS/WeChat/Kakao Talk/LINE tools
- Experience with the retrieval and uploading of data files to/from multiple systems and environment.
- Ability to work to organizational deadlines and KPI’s.
- Capabilty to work with different departments and external agency.
- Capabilities to interact with different departments and cultures.
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast paced, and dinamic environment.
- Positive approach and Proactive, energetic personality; inquiring, investigative mind.
- Ability and desire to learn quickly.
- Interest in digital marketing.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and regions deadlines with minimal oversight.
- Strong written, verbal communication and problem solving skills with an impeccable eye for detail.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team.
- English, Italian and Chinese languages skills are mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of email marketing best practices and KPI’s.
- Experience in data analysis on order to support the business objectives.
- Basic knowledge of Saleforce Marketing Cloud.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation
- Basic knowledge of HTML with the ability to make recommendations on responsive design coding and conduct quality assurance testing is a plus.
- Full time