WW Merchandise Outlet Planning Assistant
Gucci - Regular
Firenze - Italy
Your key activities will include:
- Assist in all merchandise planning activities;
- Support the team with analytical and quantitative analysis (i.e. actual vs. plan analysis, analysis on sales by store and by department, on hand in region) ;
- Analyze Outlet performance and summarizing results (both graphically and qualitatively);
- Assistance with inventory analysis & other ad-hoc requests (i.e. analysis of inventory assigned to Outlet channel: markdown returns from DOS, direct to outlet actions, merchandise coming from production warehouse, Special Production orders, etc.);
- Additional projects and assignments as needed.
Things that should be in your background:
- A University Degree in Finance, Economics or Supply Chain Business;
- 1-2 years of proven experience in a quantitative, analytical role; previous experience in Fashion & Luxury industry field will be considered a plus;
- Fluency in Italian and English;
- Sound analytical and numerical capabilities.
Other Attributes that will help you in this role:
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Passionate about exceeding corporate goals, driving business results and going the extra mile in the daily work;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Sound knowledge of the current market and consumer trends;
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Full time