ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Inventory Controller Miami Design District
Alexander McQueen - Regular
MIAMI - United States of America
We are currently seeking an Inventory Controller/Stock Associate, who will report to the City Manager, Miami Design District.
How you will contribute:
- Partner with the Management and relevant departments to prevent all internal and external losses
- Resolve inventory issues directly with the Management and relevant departments. Participate in balancing and forwarding negatives with central inventory control.
- Ensure all receiving procedures are followed including; receiving merchandise, checking for damages and putting stock away with appropriate care and attention in order to prevent damages from occurring in store.
- Ensures all shipping procedures are followed including; packing of merchandise meeting brand guidelines, shipping/labeling is accurate, supporting paperwork is completed and logged and deadlines are met and generally making sure things are sent in a timely manner and with urgency. This applies for both internal transfers, International shipments and items sent directly to a client.
- Ensure all consignments are processed in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures including; all necessary paperwork has been completed by the sales consultant prior to the merchandise being sent to the client, and that any consignments out longer than company policy dictates are monitored and flagged to management ASAP.
- Ensure that all COG’s are maintained and managed in accordance with the Company’s COG policy.
- Partner with associates to ensure you have all necessary information from for consignments, repairs, etc.
- Provide updates in store meetings when necessary to ensure sales consultants are informed of new and existing policies.
- Manage the preparation of merchandise before each sale period, including; separating carry over items from markdown merchandise. Manage the transferring of unsold merchandise to the warehouse after the sale period when the season ends.
- Management of the stock ledger report.
- Responsible for ensuring annual store inventory process runs smoothly and is successful and efficient.
- Responsible for organization and replenishment of all packaging, including; bags, garment covers, tissue paper and maintenance and care of AMQ wooden hangers as well as other supplies as needed.
- Ensure staff uniform is allocated aside for staff use
- A full stock take of all merchandise received in store will be carried out at set times. In addition to the main stock takes, you will be required to carry out ‘mini’ stock takes of each department, daily and weekly as directed by Management.
- Ensure that any discrepancies found as a result of any of these stock takes are brought to Management’s attention immediately.
- Responsible for making adjustments to the relevant systems following the stock takes and liaising with inventory control where necessary.
- Overall responsibility for the consignment process, putting in place processes for managing outgoing and incoming merchandise on consignment.
- Escalating any consignment issues and ensuring consignment processes and communicated and followed.
- First point of contact with shipping and courier services on consignments and ensuring all related paperwork and system adjustments are recorded and completed.
- Liaise with Inventory teams to inform of any faulty stock and/or repairs.
- Complete and keep a paper trail of the appropriate forms regarding faulty stock and repairs. All repairs must be processed in accordance with the Company’s policy.
Support internal departments
- Working with the sales teams in your own boutique and worldwide to ensure that client demands are met and optimum stock levels are maintained.
- Maintain constant communication management team and Inventory and other relevant teams regarding stock management.
- Support the visual merchandiser by making stock available as needed for particular displays, events, etc.
Your Skills and Experience:
• Experience in a similar role
• Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact
• Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
• Ability to initiate contact and communication
• Motivated by being a team player with a common goal
• Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America