ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Retail Merchandiser, shoes
Alexander McQueen - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
Alexander McQueen is currently looking for a Talented & Analytical Retail Merchandiser to focus on Men’s and Women’s Shoes.
How you will Contribute?
- Review OTB with Retail Merchandiser Director
- Define and present assortment and buying strategy
- Work with VM to define display strategy
- Detailed order review: ensuring coherence and respect of core offer and buying strategy, analysis of buys studying past sales and current buy mix vs. sales mix to identify any risks and growth potential
- Develop content for and present buy debrief to the Retail Merchandiser Director
- Define Footwear launch calendar and strategies
- Lead cross departmental and regional meetings with Product Merchandising, Sales & Demand Planning, VM, Retail, and Communications
Analysis and Market Knowledge
- Analyse sales performance to recap to Retail Merchandising Director
- Benchmark and recap product feedback
- Lead dedicated trainings for Men’s & Women’s Shoes to reinforce product knowledge of key priorities in partnership with RPM and Product Merchandising
- Review monthly reorder needs, defining product range and quantities
- Challenge network on sell-through and stock re-balancing
- Identify opportunities for regional and local stock transfers
- Challenge the supply chain teams to ensure there are sufficient quantities of permanent product for your category in network of stores
Support the Retail Merchandising Director in reviewing Markdown and RTV lists for Men’s & Women’s Shoes
Who you are?
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound knowledge of the current market and consumer trends.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Why work with us?
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America