BALENCIAGA Account Executive, Leathergoods | New York City
Balenciaga - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Cultivate an active dialogue with buyers regarding product, brand positioning and develop action-oriented proposals
- Develop trusted relationships with business partners and buying teams
- Responsible for sales analysis and compiling selling reports at a weekly, monthly, and seasonal basis
- Monitor sale performance of a month-to-month basis (topline and by door) per major account
- Complete all reporting on aged inventory analysis seasonally
- Travel to all wholesale locations seasonally to manage the training of sales staff on the brand, collection, and visual merchandising
- Partner with Accounts Receivable to help collect payment when necessary
- Manage SKU counts and online business presence to maintain merchandising standards
- Monitor shipping status and communicate to appropriate vendors and buyers on a weekly basis
- Responsible for order entry and processing as well as generating reorders as required
- Provide visual merchandising feedback based on corporate directives
- Manage DSA program and monitor performance on a monthly basis
- Travel to Paris for seasonal markets
- Prepare premarket and business agendas for all executive meetings
- Collaborate and work with all members of the team to help create a cohesive wholesale business across all channels
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years of applicable experience in a luxury fashion company
- Bachelor’s degree in business or Fashion related discipline
- Experience in a luxury fashion company is required
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen is required
- Passionate about exceeding corporate goals and driving business through excellent execution
- Proven ability to drive results
- Ability to understand current market trends and buying psychology
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced analytical skills (i.e. highly proficient in excel and retail math)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to travel
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Balenciaga’s Corporate team as an Account Executive, Men’s and Women’s Leathergoods who will drive the business and contribute to the brand philosophy. We invite you to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law, enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for and it is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
In light of New York City’s private employer vaccination mandate, any offer of employment within New York City is contingent on providing proof of Covid-19 vaccination prior to your start date, subject to approved accommodations that Balenciaga will consider on an individualized basis in accordance with applicable law.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America