BALENCIAGA Architecture Visual Project Manager | New York, NY
Balenciaga - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Different Projects (pop-ups/pop-ins/windows/Art in store/Visuals/Screens/Special projects/Mannequins, etc..) management with different sizes and budgets to ensure the perfect construction and implementation of the projects within the Americas Region according to the process and requirements of the company. In direct link and management of local architects, suppliers (millworkers, GC, etc..) to ensure a perfect execution on time and in budget.
- Establish contacts with local architectural teams, landlords and malls to obtain locations drawings, guidelines and all the necessary start up information to share with WW Special Projects team in order to design the projects.
- Ensure the budget and planning in partner with the local SP Director, finance, retail and VM tea WW Special Project team, the local architects/suppliers and all the stakeholders related to the projects (inside the company like Region Visual Merchandise or Communication and outside).
- Support and coordinate with WW Special Projects team to prepare location layouts and organize internal reviews with all the necessary parts involved.
- Prepare reports (budgets, timing, production and implementations, etc..) which are to be updated regularly parallel to the development of the projects and shared with local SP Director and WW Special Projects team.
- Support local director and WW Special Projects team with negotiations and bidding process, not only with suppliers but also with landlords or malls.
- Evaluate and share for approvals the construction drawings/samples/engineering with WW Special teams to ensure quality, consistency and of projects and concepts
- Organize and check the works with physical visits from construction to installation sites and prepare all the necessary reports from development to the completion of snagging lists according to the company guidelines
- Collect all the relevant information/drawings and keep records according to the processes of the company
- Partner and active communication with all the different local teams.
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in architecture, interior design or visual design (bachelor or similar)
- 3 – 5 years of relevant and similar luxury retail experience in the ephemeral environment with a general knowledge of construction and work site management.
- Passionate about your job and interested on the news on the market and able to grow in a dynamic team.
- Teamwork, detail oriented, proactive and highly organized able to work under pressure, tight deadlines and changes.
- Skilled in problem solving and in working on different projects simultaneously
- Able to travel if necessary
- AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America