BALENCIAGA Associate Store Director | West Edmonton
Balenciaga - Regular
Edmonton - Canada
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
A BUSINESS DEVELOPER
- Assist the Store Director in overseeing floor coverage, driving sales, visual merchandising, display, client service, and operational functions within the Store
- Analyze the results: daily, weekly, monthly and set up constant assessments
- Support the Store Director in reporting all the relevant information to the HQs
- Share the information with the store team
- Know and monitor the business environment including local competition
- Provide high quality feedback and requested reports to the Store Director
- Support the Store Director and lead the Department Managers in achieving targeted quantitative and qualitative goals
- Implement action plans defined with the HQ and Store director and guarantee follow-up
- Update store team on the KPIs and give them support to reach them
A TALENT LEADER AND DEVELOPER
- Create and maintain a positive work environment
- Embody the brand behaviors and ensure that the store team is also aligned
- Motivate and challenge the team on a daily basis
- Support the Store Director in setting up team and individual activities: morning briefs, one to one meetings
- Partner with the Store Director and/or Department Managers on how to handle all employee issues
- Attract, develop and retain talent
- Manage the Department Managers and support them in their activities
- Assist the Store Director and Department Managers with sales team development on the operational side of the business by following up on clear goals and providing timely and consistent feedback
- Share the development plans with the Store Director and Operations Manager
- Support the Store Director in creating a team, whose activities are always motivated, competent and up to date in the fashion and luxury industries
A BRAND PROMOTER (CLIENTS)
- Behave as a Balenciaga Ambassador, sustain and promote the culture of the brand internally and externally
- Promote the culture of the brand internally and externally
- Oversee the clienteling approach following the guidelines provided by HQs
- Ensure store atmosphere upholds brand image
- Ensure Balenciaga Signature and Client experience are executed and consistent over time
- Supervise sales to ensure client satisfaction, engagement and that the Balenciaga qualitative standards are maintained
- Follow up CEE and NPS scores and set up actions accordingly
- Develop clienteling mindset and client's loyalty and retention from beginners to VIC
- Assure the recruitment, development, retention of clients (from high qualitative data collection to “one to one” relationship)
- Guarantee excellent client experience in line with Balenciaga signature
- Assure the measurement of “in Store” actions on all channels (phone, mail, etc.)
- Manage all delicate situations regarding client complaints and the overall sales process are dealt with accordingly
- Build a network of people who have an impact on local and international luxury business in order to promote client loyalty, especially with VIC and VVICs
A PROCESS MANAGER
- Ensure that all the processes are in compliance with legal, safety, security, internal requirements, sustainability, HR guidelines
- Ensure that the image of the Store is in compliance with Balenciaga standards and that the store team is aligned and have access to the resources
- Achieve and authorize planning, organize and plan the activities providing available resources to manage the expected workload
- Take all the necessary measures in order to guarantee the safety of the products and valuable materials in the store
- Opening and closing of the store
- Oversee day-to-day operations of store
- Maintain a cost-conscious approach when suggesting initiatives, when reviewing bills and when making expense decisions. Protecting the bottom line of the company and its sales are paramount to the success of any retail initiative.
- Process Payroll as directed by the company.
- Maintain store schedules.
- Ensure staff adheres to attendance and punctuality.
- Ensure that petty cash & check reconciliation is processed correctly each month and submitted prior to due date.
- Maintain the accuracy of the Customer database, ensure that your team is entering all client data in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure execution of Retail Excellence guidelines in the store: front of house, back of house, team
- Support Store director in managing inventories activities, warehouse stock and reports immediately any discrepancies
- Manage inventory activities taking into account related inventory results in collaboration with the Operations manager
- Manage warehouse stock and verify that it is in line with the Store’s sales potential
- Challenge and improve current processes sustaining the growth and ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Supervise the team planning
WHO YOU ARE
- Commitment to take part in an innovative project
- At least 3 years of experience in a managerial position (minimum 10 people)
- Significant sales experience in the luxury Retail industry
- Successful managerial experience of a team (the ability to set goals, delegate work and follow up results)
- High sensitivity to clients’ experience and loyalty
- Precision, organizational skills, adaptability, openness, listening abilities, curiosity
- High availability, responsiveness
- Product and Fashion sensitivity
- Mastering digital skills
- Exceptional client service and interpersonal skills
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to join Balenciaga’s West Edmonton team as an Associate Store Director who will drive the business and contribute to the brand philosophy. We invite you to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms; race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law, enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for, and it is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- North America