BALENCIAGA C&B and HR Control Analyst | New York, NY
Balenciaga - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Regularly perform salary and total compensation benchmarking and market surveys, compile and analyze national/regional statistics, forecasts, and trends
- Prepare annual salary review process and ensure bonuses calculation in close partnership with HQs team
- Contribute to design new guidelines/policies with regards to compensation and benefits (retail commission scheme, international mobility and transfers, etc.).
HR CONTROLLING & ANALYSIS
- Act as a key contributor to all budget review processes
- Monitor HR cost monthly and suggest actions when necessary
- Provide insight and ad-hoc analysis as and when required by Management team
- Supervise monthly & annual HR reporting: starters, leavers, full time equivalents (FTE) in accordance with group requirements
- Review annual social indicators and KPIs
- Challenge existing processes and implement new tools, reports, dashboards at regional level
- Act as a champion/expert of all HRIS tools, particularly Workday
- Ensure data accuracy
WHO YOU ARE
- Relevant experience in HR Cost Controlling or Compensation and Benefits or Finance, preferably in a retail environment with an international exposure.
- Strong analytical skills Excel advanced skills.
- Confident in analyzing figures and capturing relevant data
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to maintain a positive work environment while respecting brand values and behaviors Attention to detail
- Adaptability, reactivity, natural curiosity
WHY WORK WITH US?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at The Kering Group and we are committed to fostering interning mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its form enriches the workplace and our customer experience. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively, and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America