BALENCIAGA Customer Service Representative | Yorkdale
Balenciaga - Regular
Ontario - Canada
- Responsible for successfully and accurately completing all sales transactions at the register
- Maintain an orderly appearance of register, keep all supplies stocked and organized to provide a streamlined check out process for customers
- Provide support when needed on the selling floor to sales and management team
- Focus on problem solving and making informed decisions that positively affect the customer service experience and productivity of sales
- Maintain clear communication with clients; store teams; and wholesale account representatives to ensure exceptional customer service
- Ensure that customer complaints and feedback are handled appropriately and in a timely manner. Partner with Yorkdale's management team for exceptional situations when necessary.
- Support and follow store operations manual at all times and provide feedback on any updates/changes that might become necessary
- Proven experience in a similar role within other fashion luxury companies or several years of experience as a cashier / sales associate / administrative assistant / operations associate within a retail environment or similar.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to drive results.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen.
- Strong communication skills.
- Passion for fashion industry and high level of personal performance
- Full time
- North America