BALENCIAGA Sales Associate | Waikiki
Balenciaga - Regular
Hawaii - United States of America
- Achieve sales goals
- Provide an exceptional client experience and customer service
- Cultivate strong product knowledge across all categories
- Ensure the achievement of individual and store goals, enhancing and developing the business
- Procure information about current trends and fashion history and weave into selling ceremony
- Create and maintain a luxury environment
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team environment
- Foster open and constructive communication with team members, being always collaborative and proposing effective solutions
- Execute operational tasks per company directives
- Follow Company grooming, accordingly with Balenciaga standards and policies
- Proven experience in a similar role within other fashion luxury companies.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to drive results.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen.
- Enhanced communication skills.
- Passion for fashion industry.
- Strategic vision in order to develop the business and high level of personal performance.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America