BRIONI Stock & Operations Specialist | Woodbury Commons
Brioni - Regular
CENTRAL VALLEY - United States of America
How You Will Contribute
- Prepare the annual inventory, looking for any discrepancies
- Strictly follow the internal procedures in terms of logistics
- Actively participate in achieving store’s objectives in terms of stock rate
- Guarantee consistent level of stock in order to achieve sales target
- Control the monthly turning inventories
- Support the management in store processes
Who You Are
- Experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English, a second language is a plus
- Availability to work a minimum of 2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays per month, annual inventory, and holiday season
- Listening and communication skills
- Flexibility to work in a multicultural context
- Networking and proactivity
- Self-development attitude
- Sense of ownership
Why Work With Us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its form enriches the workplace and our customer experience. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively, and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America