Director of Operations
Kering - Regular
Wayne - United States of America
Director of Operations, Kering Americas
Job Family: Logistics and Operations
Job Title: Director of Operations
Location: Wayne, NJ
A global Luxury group, Kering manages the development of a series of renowned Maisons in Fashion, Leather Goods, Jewelry and Watches: Gucci, Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga, Alexander McQueen, Brioni, Boucheron, Pomellato, Dodo, Qeelin, Ulysse Nardin, Girard-Perregaux, as well as Kering Eyewear. By placing creativity at the heart of its strategy, Kering enables its Maisons to set new limits in terms of their creative expression while crafting tomorrow's Luxury in a sustainable and responsible way. We capture these beliefs in our signature: “Empowering Imagination.” In 2017, Kering had nearly 29,000 employees and restated revenue of €10.816 billion.
We are currently seeking a Director of Operations who will report to the Head of Logistics & Customer Services, Kering Americas as part of a Logistics team with management responsibility. You will be part of the Group Operations worldwide department based at Kering’s Distribution Center in Wayne, New Jersey.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE
- Responsible for overseeing and directing warehouse operations including inventory movement, customer fulfillment, and lean distribution activities utilizing JDA Warehouse Management System, and directing critical Supply Chain Technology and ERP implementation including Movex, WMS, and process improvements and enhancements.
- Will supervise day-to-day logistics operations and personnel, and will oversee the coordination of data management, processing, invoicing, shipping, warehousing, sourcing structure and inventory tracking.
- Will oversee the implementation of continuous improvement program and will deliver performance improvement measurements to company executives; will supervise process design and XML implementation.
- Responsible for driving processes ensuring projects are completed timely while tracking benefits.
- Will conduct activity analysis, data gathering and analysis, and compile into improvement opportunities.
- Will identify possible cost effective investments/divestments to optimize warehouse and logistics processes, techniques and equipment; will develop reports as required; will identify and document functional requirements.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Technology or related field required
- 5-7 years of professional operations management experience in the apparel industry.
- Demonstrated people leadership skills
- Experience in a multi-national environment highly desired
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America