GIRARD-PERREGAUX Operations Manager
Girard-Perregaux - Regular
Florida - United States of America
Title: Operations Manager
Duties: Oversee operations of the U.S. based service and repair function for luxury watch brands. Duties include:
- Manage After Sales Service inventory, including Purchase and Delivery Plan/Back Orders.
- After Sales Service budget, including preparing detailed costs and productivity reports;
- After Sales Invoicing and Credit notes to retailers and end consumers;
- Shipping, ensuring Repairs and Products are shipped in a timely and appropriate fashion
- Monthly Repairs Report; Customer Service inquiries; Spare Parts and logistics to ensure ordering and inventory control for after sales service;
- Other various specific projects.
- Maintain the contact with the related employees in Switzerland as they repair and return the products to the U.S.
- Review Customs processes and procedures, ensuring they comply with international laws and are checked against Headquarters documentation for accuracy.
- Liaise with watchmakers to ensure that they provide timely delivery of repairs. Direct contact with Clients/Jewelers, including answering client requests.
- Manage repairs flow and spare parts order, including: register repair, provide estimate to client, approve/decline repair, obtain payment, and order components for repair.
- Prepare watch to submit to watchmaker for repair and prepare watches for shipment.
- Process invoices and match to prepayment.
- Review orders from client/jewelers and shipments from manufacture for spare parts (matching orders to shipment received),
- Coordinate quality control for repaired watches (inspect repairs received from Headquarter and submit to watchmakers), and process invoicing for work done by manufacture.
- Prepare reports using Proconcept.
Requirements: Requires 2 years’ customer relationship management experience in after sales service in the luxury watch industry. Experience specified must include 2 years’ experience in the following areas: complete watch repair process management, including: registration of watch in system, creation of estimate for repair, tracking of deadlines, preparation/processing of invoice, and preparing watch for shipment; administrative management of workshop repairs, including: managing internal timelines and handling of all communication with customers on an ongoing basis, special cases included; and resolution of customer concerns, complaints and disputes, involving determination of commercial solutions for customer issues, internal representation of customer, and communication with customer.
Work Schedule: 40 hours/week,
Job Location: 7900 Glades Road, Suite 200, Boca Raton, FL 33434
Apply to: Tradema of America, Inc.
7900 Glades Road, Suite 200
Boca Raton, FL 33434
Attn: Annie Russo / Annie.email@example.com
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America