GUCCI Assistant Team Manager
Gucci - Regular
New York - United States of America
The Client Services team is an internal hub that collaborates cross-functionally with corporate departments and stores to ensure a 360-degree omni-channel client experience.
The Assistant Team Manager Client Services will assist Senior Manager to lead and direct all activities required to achieve Client Services objectives. The role is responsible for overseeing all client inquiries, case management processes/fulfillment, and client resolution, maintaining reporting and developing best practices to contribute to the efficiency of the department. This position will represent the brand as a Gucci Ambassador by promoting the values and ambitions within the luxury market place.
• Oversee the day-to-day operation of the assigned department and ensure that department goals, such as service level, quality, and staffing, are met;
• Develop strong relationships with clients to ensure maximum satisfaction and increase client loyalty and retention;
• Clear understanding of all company Key Performance Indicators (KPI), monitoring weekly reporting for utilization in daily and monthly performance coaching conversations;
• Accountable for analyzing and prioritizing daily incoming work and manages back-up processing support accordingly;
• Identifies orders requiring special needs and handling, in partnership with the Operations team;
• Continuously evaluate, identify and support opportunities to drive process improvements that will increase accurate output from clients and stores.
• Prepares and directs scheduling, monitors attendance, punctuality, vacation time-off planning, shift schedules, breaks/lunches, training, and off line activities;
• Review eCommerce sales daily and assess high value / exceptional orders requiring follow up, potentially adding to the Very Important Gucci Clients (VIG) list;
• Monitor calls to observe desired demeanor, accuracy, consistency to ensure Company policy/procedure and service levels are being adhered to;
• Conduct monthly coaching/counseling sessions with employees to review performance and provide timely feedback;
• Train and develop direct reports for future growth/career path;
• Control workflow through understanding and enforcement of all company policies and procedures;
• Ensure team compliance to all company HR & Operational policies and procedures;
• Accurately compile and generate reports as they relate to customer service;
• Monitor website to bring customer-related improvements and issues to the eCommerce and merchandising team;
• Point of contact for Client Advisor in case of website issues;
• Demonstrate ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team as well as independently.
• Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a similar role or sales management in retail, luxury retail or hospitality required;
• Salesforce experience a plus;
• Demonstrates ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time management and organizational skills;
• Intermediate to advance computer skills;
• Able to work in fast-paced system handling multiple channels at the time;
• Confident to resolve customer complaints and handle escalated inquiries effectively;
• Excellent interpersonal written, phone and communication skills;
• Demonstrates ability to develop and manage performance;
• A focus on quality and extensive passion for and knowledge of Gucci products;
• An excellent, collaborative approach to teamwork and flexible working style;
• Proficiency in multi languages highly desirable;
• Must be available to work a flexible work schedule which will include evenings, weekends and holidays;
• Demonstrates a high level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America