GUCCI Associate Store Director - DFS at LAX
Gucci - Regular
California - United States of America
The Associate Store Director for the Gucci DFS boutique located at Los Angeles Airport, will assist the Store Director to lead and direct all activities required to achieve store business objectives; included but not limited to client development and experience, human resources management, operations, loss prevention, and visual standards all while driving employee engagement. The Associate Store Director will serve as a “Gucci Ambassador” by promoting the philosophy and values of the brand.
- Work with the Store Director to lead the sales and operations functions of the store to consistently achieve sales budget objectives;
- Work with senior DFS and Gucci management to ensure the brand’s needs are in line with the stores objectives;
- Fully support and align with all key business initiatives and new product launches;
- Strong grasp on KPI’s and ability to strategize when performance standards are not met;
- Implement action plans, previously agreed upon with the store manager, to develop sales for each product category and client segment;
- Work with the Store Director to implement clear objectives to the store team and monitor individual productivity, cross selling, and client development;
- Support the success of company and store specific events and product launches ensuring client attendance and sales results are met;
- Develop and maintain productive partnerships with DFS managers, personal shopping service, and selling associates to educate and promote sales of Gucci product to their clients;
- Assist DFS associates as needed to resolve client issues or requests with Gucci merchandise;
- Remain current on all industry news, technology, and key competitors;
- Model Gucci image through appropriate wardrobe and presence.
- Ensure the achievement of business objectives while developing a top client strategy;
- Ensure the implementation and development of company CRM initiatives;
- Capture client data to increase and retain client loyalty;
- Work with the department store and its employees to optimize client potential.
- Controls workflow through successful planning and delegation;
- Maintain thorough understanding and enforce all policies and procedures for the brand as well as the department store. Ensure team adherence to all company and department store operating, human resources and security procedures;
- Ensures maintenance of inventory accuracy and set up quantitative targets related to inventory control;
- Assist the Store Director in maintaining and submitting all payroll records for all boutique employees;
- Maintain visual merchandising standards.
- Work with the Store Director to conduct monthly coaching/counseling sessions with employees to review performance and provide timely feedback;
- Oversee annual performance appraisal process for all store employees;
- Work with the store manager to attract, recruit, and retain a high performing team;
- Build a talent pipeline through networking and competitive shopping;
- Ensure a consistent and branded onboarding experience for all new employees;
- Ensures human resources processes are adhered to in collaboration with store manager and Corporate human resources team;
- Facilitate training in collaboration with the corporate training team on new product launches and new brand initiatives.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of leadership experience in retail, luxury retail, or service related industry;
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred;
- Ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business;
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment; Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills;
- Passion for the Fashion Industry;
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America