GUCCI Associate Store Director - Saks Fifth Avenue New York
Gucci - Regular
New York - United States of America
As an Associate Store Director you will effectively lead and support all activities to achieve store business objectives, demonstrate the unsurpassed service culture and take responsibility for human resource management, while driving Associate development. You will perform with high integrity in operation and loss prevention compliance, as well as, in visual merchandising presentation. You are a dynamic and inspiring leader who has a strong background in relationship building skills, with both external and internal clients. As the Associate Store Director, you are expected to represent the brand as the ultimate Gucci Ambassador, by promoting the values and ambitions of the brand within the market place.
- Work with the Store Director to drive and maximize sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales budget objectives, while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly profitably;
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor through customer engagement with top clients, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided; Manage and support stock levels through direct communication with key business departments to maximize full price selling, maintaining a high sell through, as well as, alignment with new product launches;
- Lead and develop the Area Department Managers to enhance the business and secure succession planning;
- Train and communicate current collection knowledge to all associates to ensure the team is fully educated on brand pillars and season strategy by partnering with the appropriate internal departments for product support;
- Cleary understands company set KPI’s and exhibit the ability to identify strategies when performance standards are not met, or based on other business needs.
- Model behaviors that align with the company’s objectives;
- Lead the team to consistently establish relationships and propose local events through continuous networking and support product launches that promote high client attendance and strong sales results;
- Represent the Gucci image through appropriate wardrobe and presence per the company grooming standards.
- Manage the achievement of business objectives by utilizing a top client strategy to retain and develop high potential clients;
- Lead the team on executing superior customer service and after sales experience to increase and retain customer loyalty;
- Ensure the development, implementation and execution of company CRM initiatives by providing action plans to the team.
- Capture meaningful customer data for the purpose of building relationships to personalize future client development opportunities. Monitor monthly CRM database reporting.
- Partner with the Store Director to recap monthly store performance in EOM format, reporting current business trends to cover every aspect of the business, as well as, competitor performance;
- Adhere to and enforce all company policies and procedures including Operations, HR and Security Standards;
Monitor store expenses and maintain store operating budget, while aiming to reduce overall cost. Ensure timely submission of accounts payable invoices and cash disbursement polices;
- Develop and maintain productive partnerships with Department Store Managers, Personal Shopping Service, and Selling Associates to educate and promote sales of Gucci product to their clients;
- Monitor Daily the Department Store and Gucci POS to ensure they balance in units, dollars and report all discrepancies to Gucci Sales Audit. Maintain the Borrow log and Consignment program to be current and adherence with company policy and procedure;
- Work with Department Store partners to ensure the brands needs are in line with the stores objectives;
- Communicate and educate the department store teams on Gucci product knowledge and merchandising guidelines to maximize sales with their Department Store clients;
- Comply with all Loss Prevention quarterly self-audits, monthly cycle counts, incident reporting and monthly inventory reconciliations to ensure annual inventory shrinkage is below company target. Process incoming and outbound merchandise requests and shipment daily;
- Provide accurate monthly schedules by analyzing peak hours to ensure adequate floor coverage and timely submission of payroll records for all employees;
- Support and maintain visual merchandising standards set by the WW headquarters;
- Maintain full organization of company assets per the BOH and FOH guidelines provided by headquarters.
- Support the Store Director with monthly coaching/counseling sessions with associates to review performance and provide timely feedback. Assist with the annual review process for all store employees and set annual employee goals;
- Partner with the Store Director to identify and create action plans for low performers and build succession plans for high talent;
- Attract, recruit, and retain a high performing team. Build a talent pipeline through networking and competitive shopping;
- Ensure a consistent and branded onboarding experience for all new hires;
- Manage the allocation of staff resources and schedule to effectively drive sales and maintain a high standard of customer service.
- Job Requirements
- Minimum of 4-6 years of sales management experience in retail, luxury retail, or service related industry;
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred;
- High degree of ethics, professionalism, integrity, ability to inspire trust and influence a team;
- Ability to analyze selling reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business;
- Must possess an entrepreneurial vision;
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Passion for the Fashion Industry;
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America