GUCCI Business Planning Manager - Wholesale
Gucci - Regular
New York - United States of America
The Business Planning Manger will be responsible for extensive data analysis, financial and retail data modeling and data entry, and will be supporting the budgeting, forecasting and planning activities for the Wholesale channel. More specifically, this role will work very closely with the Wholesale team to deliver the related Open-to-Buy, and to monitor key performance indicators, such as: product performance, location performance, sales, and inventory and purchase goals for all categories (Women's, Men's and Kids).
- Analyze, evaluate and model a wide array of retail and merchandising data, from retail sales to merchandising metrics;
- Prepare weekly and monthly selling and inventory reports for the Wholesale Department;
- Monitor and analyze of orders, during and after each selling campaign;
- Assist in all budgeting, planning and client sales-targeting activities, including the yearly budgeting process and the financial plan;
- Support the company with analytical and quantitative analyses, including but not limited to: assisting in the preparation, fine-tuning and analysis of the Open To Buy for each campaign, analyzing historical receipts, structuring and executing retail client performance analysis;
- Work with the planning and wholesale teams to fulfill requests from our Worldwide counterparts;
- Additional projects and assignments as needed.
- A BA in Finance, Economics, Supply Chain, or Business with a strong quantitative focus;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a quantitative, analytical role at a top-tier organization;
- Excellent modeling skills coupled with the ability of analyzing very wide, complex arrays of data;
- The ability to prioritize, multitask and handle multiple requests with multiple degrees of priority simultaneously;
- Attention to detail and the capacity to thrive under pressure;
- Excellent organizational skills, time management skills and work ethic;
- Experience working in a fast paced, very dynamic environment
- Knowledge of retail and merchandising metrics a plus but not required;
- Experience with MicroStrategy a plus, but not required;
- Experience with a formal planning application (JDA, SAS, RPAS, etc.) is plus but is not required.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America