GUCCI Client Advisor - Dover Street Market New York
Gucci - Regular
New York - United States of America
The Client Advisor represents the Company towards the customers while acting as point of reference for the Brand within Dover Street Market NY. He/she is a sales professional in the luxury goods sector and puts his/her professionalism at the service of the customer’s satisfaction and loyalty, representing Gucci with internal Dover Street Market colleagues and important stakeholder too. He/she collaborates in achieving the quantitative and qualitative objectives for both the department and the store.
- Manages sales and optimizes each step of the sales process:
- Welcomes customers and recognizes regular ones.
- Understands the customer’s needs, both expressed and hidden.
- Presents and values the product range.
- Describes, recommends and highlights the benefits of the products proposition, according to the customer needs.
- Checks customer requests while the product is tried on and responds to any further requests.
- Boost cross-selling and additional sales giving an exceptional customer service
- Is aligned to the style and qualitative standards of the Brand throughout the sales and after-sales process.
- Accompanies the customer to the cash counter, prepares the packaging and, if necessary, manages the payment.
- Thanks the customer, goes along the customer to the exit, says goodbye and replaces the item sold (if on the display).
- Communicates company set KPI’s and identifies strategies to ensure performance standards are met.
- Collaborates with other colleagues, contributing to create a good atmosphere within the store and is focused on achieving the customer satisfaction.
- Is constantly up-to-date regarding fashion trends, knows and monitors competitors.
- Attends department and Store staff meetings.
Customer Management and CRM
- Knows how to create and consult the customer’s profile.
- Ensures the after-sale service is carried out with the same spirit as the sale, following company standards in maintaining customer satisfaction and loyalty in order to promote the brand image.
- Deals with complaints, eventually with the manager’ support.
- Takes full advantage of all contacts with customers in the store to promote both the brand and the product.
- Conveys all information collected about customers to the management.
- Follow-up customer requests.
- Manages his/her customers’ portfolio through the client book and the follow-up actions (e.g.: recalling, emailing, etc.) building and maintaining VIG’s for future business opportunities.
- Hosts all in-store product presentations (of all product categories) for Dover Street Market associates in collaboration with the regional merchandising team.
- Has an in-depth knowledge of all the products in the assigned product category and is always up-to-date on the whole product range in the store.
- Forwards to line manager and merchandising team requests and feedbacks received from customers on the products.
- Ensures the correct management (cleaning, care, replacement, etc.) of the products in the section he/she is responsible for.
- Takes care of product display in his/her department and points out any necessary correction to increase sales.
- Knows available products in stock in order to maximize sales.
- Participates proactively in the year-end, sector and rotational stock take process by product category.
- Registers all Gucci sales daily in proprietary POS system
- Past experience in service industry
- Deep knowledge and understanding of luxury business, customers, competitors and products
- Positive attitude in line with Gucci culture
- Strong customer centric approach
- Collaboration & team work
- Problem solving, proactivity and empathy
- Passion for the brand, history and creative culture
- Strong result oriented approach
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America