GUCCI Client Services - Training Coordinator
Gucci - Regular
Jersey City - United States of America
The Client Services team based in Jersey City, New Jersey, is an internal hub that collaborates cross-functionally with corporate departments and stores to ensure a 360-degree Omni-channel client experience. The Training Coordinator will administratively assist the Training Manager and Client Services Department to ensure seamless coordination and maintenance of training events and activities.
This individual will work with the Training Manager, HR and Front Office Team and demonstrate a high level of organizational and communication skills.
• Assist with the scheduling and coordination of all training activities, including classroom trainings, daily chat ins and e-learning roll outs;
• Provide communication to Client Services team as required;
• Organize and track training participation and follow up;
• Maintain and collate training analytics, reporting and budget;
• Support Training Manager in executing projects and team directives;
• Coordinate all aspects of internal and external team trainings, including ordering and setup of catering, room and technology and other needs as requested; create agenda and recap reports for distribution;
• Maintain Training material stock and proactively plan for replenishment;
HR Dept. Job Description - For internal use only Page 2 of 2
• Partner with Department Support Coordinator, HR and IT to provide seamless onboarding and off boarding experience (schedule and coordinate orientation, complete time-sensitive office management paperwork, coordinate account and tech resources, set up office space, etc.);
• Offer general administrative assistance and support for team as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2+ years’ experience working in the retail or ecommerce industry;
• Attention to detail; Administration or Project Management background preferred;
• Additional experience in a ecommerce role is desirable;
• Luxury retail experience is preferred;
• Excellent organization skills;
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment;
• Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint required.
• Ability to effectively present information in a clear and concise manner, with integrity and confidentially when needed;
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
• Comfortable interacting with all levels of employees, treating all with dignity and respect;
• Proficient in using personal computer in a Windows environment – required;
• Experience with Powerpoint and Excel;
• Self-motivated and proactive with a positive attitude and willingness to learn’
• Extremely detail oriented;
• Effective communicator;
• Professional maturity;
• Can set priorities and work with urgency when needed; Organizational skills including time and task management.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America