GUCCI GROUP WATCHES Customer Service Representative Watches
Gucci - Regular
New Jersey - United States of America
Based in Secaucus, New Jersey, the Customer Service Representative for Gucci Group Watches and Jewelry Aftersales Service is responsible for overseeing all customer related repair and service inquiries, providing an excellent client experience for all customers.
- Answer calls and emails from customers pertaining to watch and jewelry repairs, and status of part orders;
- Assist customers with availability and pricing;
- Enter all customer information into the watch repair system upon receipt;
- Process all part orders at the request of consumers, authorize service centers, independent and department stores;
- Issue credits for returned merchandise;
- Activate new accounts;
- Liaison with sales reps regarding account part orders, backorders and status of repairs;
- Follow-up with watch technicians regarding repairs;
- Provide exceptional customer service support.
- Call center and customer service experience preferred;
- Resourceful and creative problem solver;
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Suite);
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Team player;
- Able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment;
- Works well independently.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America