GUCCI Junior Analyst, Client Insights
Gucci - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
The Junior Analyst, Client Insights is responsible for integrating and analyzing client data from multiple quantitative as well as qualitative sources. The Junior Analyst supports the Client Insights and Client Engagement team in taking strategic business decisions to improve client experiences. Responsibilities include compiling and interpreting customer behavioral data, performance data, client initiative date, etc. to identify business and client engagement performance. This position is required to work cross functionally with other departments, including but not limited to Retail, Digital Business, Omni-channel Marketing, Brand Engagement, Management Information Systems (MIS), Merchandising, Training, Operations, Legal and Business Strategy & Planning.
- Perform hands on analysis of customer data using tools within Microstrategy and other Business Intelligence (BI) tools to access data and deliver customer insights that shape and support practical strategic initiatives in retail, digital, operations, and marketing;
- Execute weekly/monthly/quarterly standard reporting and lead the development of custom reporting and dashboards, identifying further Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to help drive the business;
- Support the retail and digital teams with behavioral and demographic analysis of the customer database, identifying key client insights, critical client target groups, and performance analyses of clienteling and marketing initiatives;
- Support all areas of client engagement including performance analysis, events return on investment (ROI) and customer-centric analysis and insights to further understand the success of client engagement initiatives;
- Transform data into actionable client-centric business intelligence using query and reporting tools;
- Responsible for data quality and cleansing updates, including client merges and client reassignment;
- Lead the CRM portal, supporting cross functional departments and retail/digital teams with ad hoc targeted lists and analyses;
- Work with global and regional cross functional teams to support business objectives;
- Ensure processes, tools, and documentation are in place to support efficient and consistent customer analysis across teams;
- Support client insights and Campaign Senior Manager in developing relevant and up-to-date daily/weekly/monthly and quarterly reporting, focused on key business priorities;
- Assist in translating findings into clear, easy-to-understand insights, communicating verbally and visually through compelling written documents.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Analytics, Business intelligence or Finance;
- Previous retail and/or ecommerce experience preferred;
- Strong technical, analytical, and statistical competencies required, with a strong working knowledge of retail and business financial math;
- Advanced proficiency in Excel required (i.e. macros, pivot tables, v-look up, etc.);
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools such as Microstrategy, Business Objects, Cognos etc.
- Knowledge of consumer management systems, Oracle, Siebel, etc.;
- Experience working with web analytics tools preferred but not mandatory: Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Omniture, etc.
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to find solutions and deliver timely resolutions, detailed oriented;
- Exceptional time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment; work under tight deadlines and prioritize.
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America