GUCCI Media Planner
Gucci - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
Reporting into the Media Manager, the role of the Media Planner is to facilitate the flawless execution of Gucci’s media plans for all categories in the traditional (print and outdoor) and native media spaces and ensure all details of plans are up to date for internal reports and recaps.
- Manage media planning updates (budgets, rate changes, issue/launch dates) across all formats (excel, WW media plans, Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS);
- Field day-to-day questions and build relationships with 3rd party companies, advertising partners and agencies;
- On a monthly basis (or when needed), update and reconcile media plans and MMS upload sheets for the agencies and accounts payable (AP)with actuals to keep budget up to date;
- Manage the information input and reports for monthly executive reports and DMR, including weekly brand engagement calendar, production marketing and monthly retail reports;
- Ensure all plans are tracked correctly;
- Compile monthly activity reporting for all traditional and native activity;
- Work with Store Planning to ensure accuracy of store openings and barricade construction;
- Oversee Media Coordinator to ensure all insertion orders / purchase orders for print, out-of-home (OOH) and native activities are sent on time to partners and that all MAFs from agencies are accurate reflections of media plans.
- Partner with Media Coordinator to ensure creative references are included in all media planning materials (excels, WW media plans, MMS).
- Manage invoice and billing submissions with partners, AP, and finance;
- Proactively work with AP, agency, and publishing partners to request missing invoices and provide status on payments;
- Ensure proper documentation of all approved invoices.
- Manage and mentor the Media Coordinator, ensuring their career development and growth.
- College Degree;
- 2+ years’ experience in media within the luxury and /or fashion industry;
- Experience in traditional media planning/buying;
- Knowledge of digital media planning and reporting;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel);
- Willingness to learn;
- Domestic travel when necessary.
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization.
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions.
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions.
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals.
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration.
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully.
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness.
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort.
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential.
- Qualified candidates must have the proper valid work authorization to work in the United States.
Note for New York City based roles: Any offer of employment is contingent on providing proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date, subject to approved medical and/or religious exemptions, in accordance with applicable law.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America