GUCCI Senior Indirect Procurement Manager
Gucci - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
As a cross-functional role, the Indirect Procurement Senior Manager reports to the Gucci Global Procurement Director and functionally to the North America Chief Financial Officer, with the goal of:
- Providing Gucci functions with procurement expertise, identifying new projects to be managed and developing regional procurement professionalism;
- Implementing procurement actions and optimization projects at the regional level,
- Contributing to vendor selection, costs savings and process optimization, as well as reporting results and feedback to the corporate team.
Strategies and projects
- Contribute to define and implement strategies and projects related to Gucci corporate procurement and finance teams on different categories (facilities, communications, professional services, travel, consulting, supply chain);
- Responsible for strategies and actions to be implemented for the brand, whether they are managed by the Procurement Manager or at Brand or Group level;
- Identify optimization project opportunities and define relevant policies in compliance with Brand and Group policies;
- Set economic and/or qualitative targets for each procurement action.
- Manage expense analysis, propose procurement strategies, and develop action plans accordingly;
- Conduct purchasing projects (specification work, sourcing, appropriate levers identification, negotiation, contract) in close partnership with functional stakeholders;
- Contribute actively to the selection of qualitative suppliers, define KPIs, evaluate supplier performance and compliance;
- Provide expertise and support (deliverables, best practices, framework) and promote procurement guidelines, processes and best practices;
- Support the change management process.
- Develop reports for projects and performance (quantitative and qualitative indicators) within the reporting framework;
- Contribute to the brand Balanced Scorecard consolidation to be presented to top management;
- Support the finance team in the implementation of the Procure to Pay and ERP workflow implementation.
- Contribute to the internal communication: Procurement projects, referenced suppliers and agreements conditions, procurement guidelines;
- Develop best practices exchanges with other brands and procurement teams of the group.
- Degree in Finance, Procurement sourcing and or Supply Chain Management;
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in procurement with proven ability to develop and deliver a strategic vision;
- Clear understanding of indirect procurement management and experienced in best practices, tools and techniques, with the capacity to support change management;
- Experience in international environment is a must (specifically in Fashion / Luxury industry is a plus);
- Available to travel approx. 20-30%;
- Fluent in English (Italian and/or French is a plus);
- Must possess leadership abilities and be able to work cross functionally with multiple teams;
- Able to work autonomously and be a proactive problem solver;
- Highly analytical with persuasive abilities;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Considerate Thinker
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Solutions Developer
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Accountable Achiever
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance and taking accountability for own actions
- Agile Advocate
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Connection Builder
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- People Enabler
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Continuous Learner
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Talent Builder
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America