GUCCI Special Events Manager
Gucci - Regular
New York - United States of America
The Manager of Special Events is responsible for collaborating on the strategy and managing the execution of in-store events and various clienteling initiatives for the brand in North America. The manager also plays a key role in supporting the department in the execution of large scale brand and image events.
- Collaborate on overall strategy and manage execution and production of retail driven Special Event initiatives in the region;
- Liaise with the worldwide office and regional teams to integrate worldwide initiatives into the Gucci America events strategy including image and fashion events, product focused retail events/seasonal launches, store openings, press previews, etc.;
- Collaborate on the strategic development and execution of multi-market initiatives that support the business development and image goals of company;
- Work internally with other departments in the Marketing and Communications function to maximize event opportunities such as added-value programs, client development strategies, acquisition and retention strategies, activity reporting and analysis, and press opportunities;
- Work cross functionally with other corporate teams (including Visual Merchandising, Consumer Management, Retail, Merchandising, Store Planning, etc.) to collaborate on in-store initiatives;
- Manage and execute clienteling and donations strategy and corresponding budgets for all stores;
- Manage production of corporate collateral materials with the Corporate Image Department to various events and initiatives;
- Work with Senior Manager and Senior Director to allocate and manage yearly budgets, reconcile all special event expenses with established budgets;
- Manage monthly and yearly reporting for retail initiatives, using reporting to provide high level analytics to internal teams.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3-4 years working in an events related position;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word; Excel; PowerPoint: Outlook; Adobe Acrobat;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship--building skills;
- Appreciation and understanding of the luxury fashion industry;
- Strong writing and verbal skills;
- Detail-oriented and highly organized;
- Positive and focused professional team player;
- Travel within the US and Canada.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America