GUCCI Vice President, Digital
Gucci - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
The Vice President, Digital will lead the digital business strategies for Gucci North America. Responsibilities include the development and optimization of the digital retail, digital marketing, and digital operations functions. The Vice President, Digital will ensure strategic implementation of digital content, merchandising, marketing, and digital client experience in partnership with the Senior Vice President of Digital, Customer Engagement & Client Services and WorldWide partners. The Vice President, Digital ensures that the online experience is aligned transversally with Retail, to deliver consistent brand and co-ordinated experiences between the channels. Cross functional partners include the Marketing and Communications team, Merchandising team, Retail Experience team, Client Services and the Consumer Management-Client Engagement teams.
- Direct and manage Digital Marketing team and facilitate collaboration between North Americal Marketing & Communications and Worldwide digital business teams;
- Oversee and develop the implementation SEM, SEO and affiliate strategies to produce stronger digitial marketing campaigns and drive digital performance and results;
- Responsible for profitable growth of online sales of SEO and SEM for Gucci.com in North America;
- Approve and strategize Digital Marketing channels, inclusive of emerging marketing tools;
- Have a thorough understanding of key marketing metrics and identify opportunities to exploit market developments;
- Track competitors – both in the luxury space and best-in-class retailers and benchmark Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) against industry;
- Facilitate strong cross-collaboration between digital marketing, merchandising and content to bring each collection, each campaign and Gucci long-lasting lines to their full potential;
- Support collaboration between Digital Experience, Retail Experience Director and Consumer Management-Client Engagement, to orchestrate and coordinate consistent brand experience between the channels;
- Responsible to oversee content creation, merchandising, and supply chain coordination for Digital Retail;
- Ensure continual analysis of the Voice of Customer research, Client Service feedback and post-purchase surveys for insights and work with Retail on actions;
- Collaborate with worldwide partners and work with business leaders to ensure consistent digital brand presentation across our retailer partners, inclusive of concession and online wholesale, in order to expand current guidelines which are currently only established for marketing;
- Oversee the creation of differentiation, providing compelling reasons to shop on Gucci.com vs. wholesalers with long established loyalty programs;
- Develop Digital Merchandising, Digital Content, and Digital Analytics team members;
- Support Senior Vice President of Digital, Customer Engagement & Client Services in the creation of strategic initiatives of Omni-channel client journeys;
- Ensure cross function collaboration and strong working partnerships with Consumer Management, Client Services, Warehouse/Logistics and Retail Operations to co-create an elevated luxury experience;
- Key stakeholder in alignment with Worldwide Digital and on the Gucci.com roadmap;
- Ensure digital excellence targets and all relevant service level agreements (SLAs) are in place;
- Monitor and supervice fraud management and post purchase servicing;
- Map out and understand in detail the end-to-end client journey and the associated metrics and KPIs for each stage; identifying any client friction points and finding ways to solve them;
- Oversee the execution of Digital project management and initiatives;
- Develop business cases as needed for new strategic inititatives in UX Design, Site User Experience, Client Expericen, and Omni Channel Services that deliver revenue growth, securing buy-in from regional leadership team;
- Manage business performance to identify opportunities to improve KPIs like Net Sales, Conversion and Net-Down Ratio;
- Lead and develop Digital Operations team members.
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and the organization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 10 years experience in luxury digital or eCommerce.
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills in front of senior management and large groups
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, which demands both quick thinking and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Systems capabilities and numeric aptitude;
- Proven abilty to maintain and prioritize a customer-first mindset.
- Must have a deep understanding of customer journeys with proven ability to transform customer needs into quality experiences.
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to overcome obstacles to deliver results.
- Creative thinker with demonstrated success driving innovation from vision to execution and delivering tangible business results.
- Shares information constructively with a mission to educate and advocate for the digital business across the organization
- Financial reporting and cost management, oversees P&L to meet sales and profitability targets and manage controllable costs
- Responsible to plan sales for annual budgets and bi-annual revisions
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America