KERING CRM Techno-Functional Analyst
Kering - Regular
Wayne - United States of America
This position requires expertise as a Salesforce, CRM and Ecommerce techno-functional analyst and extensive experience in luxury retail/ fashion applications. Strong QA experience is highly desired. Salesforce certification is a must.
Experience with Clienteling and other smartphone apps and Omnichannel applications is a plus.
Both the CRM and clienteling application landscape are globally centralized solutions in Europe. The position is key in understanding, formalizing and negotiating regional requirements in global applications.
The role will be responsible for supporting users of Salesforce and related CRM onmichannel and retail ecommerce applications and Clienteling applications. For new requirements and releases, this position serves as the regional voice of the customer for the AMERICAS region (US, Canada, LATAM), and participates in QA, training and post go-live hypercare.
Strong experience in global retail luxury companies is preferred including multi-brand and multi-country business setting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the overall regional applications landscape, with CRM as the primary focus and clienteling apps secondary.
- Examples of CRM operational processes include customer data management, customer data quality, customer data analytics, customer service, marketing campaign and multichannel customer touchpoints.
- Should be able to quickly build, foster and maintain collaborative business relationships with stakeholders – regional business, central application teams and vendors like Salesforce
- QA and Training experience in retail environments is a must
- Collect and document requirements at the region level.
- Strong interaction with global teams to properly address the regional specifics against the global template. Serves as the regional voice of the customer.
- Drive transformation and innovation in the CRM space for regional users using the latest tools, systems and process architecture and strategy, and best practices.
- Partner with central team on global/regional service roadmap, change management process, solution design process, incident management, strategic vision, and strategic plans for services.
- Document and maintain a clear understanding of the business processes at regional level with specificities across brands and countries.
- Maintain an understanding of relevant system integration flows.
- Participate in local projects as they arise.
- Collaborate with other teams in the demand and change management processes.
- Act as the escalation point for day-to-day issues to liaise with local support services and central teams. Follow-up with third parties/vendors as needed.
- Provide guidance to local business in case of inquiries and training needs.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 10 years of experience in applications IT, with at least 4 years as techno-functional in Salesforce CRM, Ecommerce, omnichannel or Clienteling apps.
- Strong experience in global retail luxury environment.
- Understanding and certification of PMI, Agile, Software Development Life Cycle methodology is highly preferred
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Excellent listening, critical thinking, verbal and written communications skills
- Committed, autonomous, organized, transparent, result-oriented
- Team and customer-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- College degree
- Certifications on CRM applications like Salesforce
- Certifications in project management methodologies like Agile
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America