KERING EYEWEAR Brand Ambassador (San Francisco)
Kering Eyewear - Regular
BRIDGEWATER - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Sales Brand Ambassador in San Francisco who will report to the North West District Manager as part of our excellent Optical Sales team US.
• Deliver Net Sales Targets by brand in the assigned territory - Opticians, Optometrists and Ophtalmologists (3Os)
• Build the appropriate door distribution in a qualitative manner in keeping with the brands DNA.
• Develop strong relationships with customers built on a long term partnership view to maximize sell through
• Build a balanced brand sales portfolio
How you will contribute
• Present and maximize the sell in sales of Optical frames and Sunglasses
• Work with the customer to maximize sell through sales with visibility and trade marketing programs
• Provide in store training to maximize sales
• Provide timely and accurate reporting.
Who you are
• Proven track record of growing sales and building door distribution among wholesale customers
• Strong relationships with customers built on service and trust
• Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
• University Degree or equivalent experience
• Experience within fashion, luxury, cosmetics, consumer goods environments
• Available to travel up to 80% of time to visit clients
• Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
Why working with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America