KERING EYEWEAR E-Commerce Sales Manager
Kering Eyewear - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking an e-Commerce Sales Manager who will report to SVP of Sales as part based out in New York
- The e-Commerce Sales Manager will be responsible for growing the wholesale revenues of the e-Commerce business, including distribution, site operations, online marketing, merchandise assortment, promotions and brand maintenance.
- This position will collaborate closely with Sales, Planning, Marketing, Go-to-Market and other areas of the company to execute existing and develop new e-Commerce initiatives and opportunities designed to meet and exceed the needs of the customer and the e-Commerce revenue goals.
- The candidate will provide day-to-day management of all authorized e-Commerce sites and collaborate on strategic leadership and guidance of e-commerce strategies in conjunction with senior advisors and report on E-commerce metrics.
- How you will contribute
- Own the Kering Eyewear Online Channels - both revenue and P&L; drive and accelerate growth and market share.
- Responsible for both sales forecasts and sales revenues including building sales plans for assigned accounts and identify other opportunities to sell and promote products, and management of KPI's
- Establish relationships and maintain high level of interaction with Kering Eyewear authorized e-Commerce players and their respective teams.
- Partner with Planning and Brand Marketing team to develop the merchandising strategy and deck to ensure the e-Commerce sites are well merchandised according to company directives and standards and merchandising is updated based upon the needs of the business
- Review touch points to identify opportunities for sales growth; including bestsellers, category traffic, top product views, abandonment etc.
- Be the go-to web analytics expert: understand all website usage dynamics (via Google Analytics & other tools), traffic sources, acquisition, engagement & conversion-related data. Use that data to develop key business insights, recommendations that support business needs, and strategies to improve the funnel and drive e-commerce orders.
- Attract, assess and approve prospect e-Commerce players to promote and represent Kering Eyewear brands
- Liaison on behalf of Kering Eyewear with all authorized e-Commerce players to ensure proper brand image and representation, building brand awareness and positioning
- Manage relationships with external third parties, customers, etc.
- Oversee the day-to-day E-commerce sites operations, customer service, updates, product listings, promotions, merchandising, maintenance and performance Plan out and execute sales promotions to maximize growth
- Ensure product detail information accuracy, including copywriting, image selection, and sizing guides
- Ensure key products are featured, cross-sell & up sells are allocated, and key customer journeys are reflected
- Provide analysis & reporting on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and year basis and be able to provide recommendations to improve onsite results
- Work with cross functional teams ensuring plans reflect the departmental forecasts, and the company's key product focuses on key product features, themes & campaigns throughout the year, providing feedback & information to the design team on key features/products available
- Develop digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Support authorized wholesale e-Commerce customers to increase SEO visibility
- Manage influencer marketing (product mailers, contract management, reporting/data management)
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- In conjunction with internal partners and outside tools, the overarching digital merchandising, design, and marketing strategies and managing the execution and analysis of email marketing, affiliate programs, paid search, SEO, and other web-based marketing programs.
- Drive the development of the digital innovation roadmap (testing, pilots, launches) and integration into broader site calendar, ensuring alignment with overall site strategies and business objectives
Who you are
- 5+ years of e-commerce experience required
- Strong background in direct sales and track record delivering results
- Passion for innovation and technology
- Exceptional ability to adapt to changing priorities and react with appropriate sense of urgency
- Team-oriented with ability to interact with partners across the organization at all levels; ability to negotiate and influence peers and members of cross-functional team.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; comprehensive understanding of retail math.
- Strong listening, written and exceptional oral communication skills
- Must have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Experience within fashion, luxury, cosmetics, consumer goods environments is a plus
- Experience within eyewear a plus
- College Degree required
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America