KERING EYEWEAR Junior Account Executive - Department Stores
Kering Eyewear - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Junior Account Executive - Department Store, who will report to the VP of Department Store as part based in New York office
How you will contribute
- Develop strong relationships with department store buying, planning, store ops & management teams
- Assist market appointments including business reviews, product presentation & assortment building. Make recommendations based on sales performance and trend.
- Work in partnership with wholesale business analyst; create strategies to maximize sales & reduce inventory liability
- Analyze business by brand & style at the department, region & door level
- Partner with customer service on full scope of order management to ensure timely allocation & shipping
- Regular visits to key markets to perform product knowledge seminars; ensure visual merchandising standards, and to promote brand awareness and worldwide strategy
- Representative of the Kering brand at all times demonstrating professionalism.
- Be hands on and willing to assist in other areas of the business
Who you are
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years’ work experience in luxury fashion goods
- Sales or buying background with a proven track record in women's and/or men's luxury fashion accessories will be a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to organize and manage own workload
- Credible and confident communicator (written and verbal) at all levels
- First class presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite applications; Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook
- Team player with the ability to adapt & multi-task in a fast-paced, start up environment
- Strong problem solving & negotiation skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America