KERING EYEWEAR Trade Marketing Supervisor
Kering Eyewear - Regular
New York - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Trade Marketing Supervisor who will report to Trade Marketing Manager as part based out in New York City office
The Trade Marketing Specialist owns the responsibility for the development, execution, and performance monitoring of TM programs designed to increase in-store brand visibility, product presence and sell out turn. In accordance with the overall Marketing and Communication guidelines and brands Strategy, she/he will be responsible for every trade marketing activity across the Key Accounts channel in North America.
How you will contribute
- Work with the regional Trade Marketing Manager in developing regional and “localized” marketing plans based on channel needs, consistent with the global marketing objectives and brand guidelines, with a main focus on BTL activities.
- Implement marketing activities through seamless coordination with subsidiary agencies.
- Coordinate with customer service & logistics teams to ensure POSM & product delivery are aligned with marketing plan.
- Source of local vendors for POSM production and installation.
- Assist in POSM budget and inventory management.
- Monitor ROI on marketing activities implemented.
- Assist in budget management to ensure efficient spending of both regional and local budgets in line with marketing objectives.
- Develop with the trade marketing team a training program to the 3Os (opticians, ophtalmologists, optometrists) channel on brands, collections and sales techniques, ensuring brand equity and product benefits are properly communicated at both wholesale and retail platforms.
- Support buying days as needed.
- Conduct regular market analysis on competitors.
Who you are
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications or relevant field
- 3+ years of solid experience in trade marketing preferably in eyewear/ cosmetics/ fashion industry
- Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Dedicated and committed
- Attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Ability to work within fast growing environments and to contribute to build a new organization
- Advance level of Excel, PowerPoint
- Moderate level of knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people
- Strong presentation skills
- Passion & Enthusiasm
- Problem solving skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America