SAINT LAURENT Client Service Brand Ambassador
Saint Laurent - Regular
New York - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Regional Client Service Ambassador who will report to the Regional Client Service Manager as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
As part of the Client Services team, your mission is to accompany our client throughout the full purchase journey (from discovery to after sales) and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and retention. As Client Services Ambassador, you will actively contribute to promoting the brand image and its values by providing qualitative and personalized advice throughout all channels (E-Business, Retail, Franchises and Wholesale) and interactions with our clients. As a Client Service Ambassador, you will foster strong relationships with stores to ensure an overall positive client experience. You will be a key contact for escalations, deliver appropriate solutions while strengthening the relationship with our client. You will communicate customer insights and feedback to the relevant departments to ensure the feedback is being actioned on. You will manage several channels of communicates (telephone, email, and chat) keeping your personal KPI target in mind as well as the team’s KPI goals.
- Assist in the development of a seamless Omni-channel experience ensuring consistency, quality and reactivity for all clients in collaboration with HQs and the AMER leadership team
- Master Brand policies and procedures and ensure compliance throughout all channels and interactions
- Act as brand ambassador
- Handle client inquiries, complaints and service for ysl.com as well as our stores and manage after sales requests
- Ensure an exceptional and personalized Client Experience by telephone, live-chat and email
- Follow-up and liaise with other departments to meet Client requests.
- Escalate incidents as appropriate
- Meet individual and team KPIs
- Capture accurate client data
- Develop the business and client base by cultivating a strong client relationship with trust and open and interactive communication.
- Share client feedback with the appropriate departments to improve processes, services, quality, etc.
- Enthusiasm for the Brand and the Fashion Industry
- Client oriented with an excellent sense of service quality (go the extra mile spirit)
- Strong listening skills with a positive mind set.
- Commercial mindset
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English. Fluency in Spanish is an advantage.
- Thorough and excellent organizational skills
- At ease with online tools and openness to new technologies
- Team player
- Fast learner
- Problem solver-ability to multitask.
- Resistance to stress
- Schedule flexibility
- Previous experience in store retail sales or service industry appreciated
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America