SAINT LAURENT East Coast Regional Field Trainer
Saint Laurent - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking an East Coast Regional Field Trainer who will report to the Regional Training Manager as part of our dynamic corporate team.
You will work in collaboration with the Regional Training Manager to identify business priorities and facilitate trainings across Saint Laurent retail stores. You will become a main stakeholder in ensuring our teams achieve mastery of topics such as excellence in retail, product knowledge, cross-selling and sales techniques, styling, sustainability, operations, and brand history and DNA.
- Serves as in-store training leader, facilitating training content on all topics including but not limited to product, Saint Laurent experience, Client Experience Evaluations, Net Reporter Score, operations, policy, apps, and any other material provided by Training Manager
- Liaises with Training Manager and Regional Directors to identify priorities and organize travel schedule accordingly
- Responsible for field training in stores providing real time coaching and reinforcement of behaviors needed to achieve KPI goals.
- Responsible for preparing and hosting store meeting trainings throughout the designated region
- Partners with store directors and training ambassadors to keep a steady, manageable, and realistic training calendar for all stores
- Facilitate in new store opening trainings for designated region
- Hosts monthly/quarterly induction trainings as needed, to onboard individual new hires across stores
- Monitors and ensures use of all digital training tools and in-store activities provided by Training Manager
- Provides feedback to Training Manager and Regional Directors on training needs for stores under designated region
- Updates the annual training schedule on a monthly basis according to field visits and in-depth observation
- Organizes training logistics (classroom setting, electronic equipment, catering setup)
- Optimizes the classroom format in coordination with digital content on the e-learning platform as well as on-the-job training
- Follows up with the participants and store management post-trainings and on-the-job check
- Contributes to the identification and planning of store training activities by partnering with Regional Training Manager
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in luxury fashion sales, leadership, or relevant role
- 2 or more years’ experience in training facilitation
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, integrity, and drive to contribute to the betterment of others
- Ability to embody the Saint Laurent values, behaviors, style, and competencies (fashion awareness) to lead by example always
- Exceptional discretion, professionalism, written and verbal skills, and a positive can-do attitude
- Multi-lingual not required but a plus
- Availability for frequent business trips
- Ability to responsibly manage a travel and training budget
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America