SAINT LAURENT Executive Office Intern
Saint Laurent - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
New York - United States of America
We are currently seeking an Executive Office Intern who will report to the EA to the President as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
You will liaise with the President, Executive Assistant, and Retail Directors of Saint Laurent. You will also assist in event planning and organization.
- Work with retail stores on special projects and operations support
- VIC relations
- Process expenses and invoices for Saint Laurent
- Arrange travel and business trips
- Greet VIP visitors
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must have a proven record of commitment, ambition and drive toward establishing and achieving goals.
- The intern must receive academic credit and is required to submit paperwork prior to enrollment.
- Intern must be available 3-4 days per week.
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Part time
- North America
- United States of America