SAINT LAURENT HR Intern
Saint Laurent - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
New York - United States of America
We are currently seeking a HR Intern who will report to the HR Manager as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
You will support the VP of HR, HR Manager, Talent Acquisition Specialist, Regional Training Manager and HR Coordinator of Saint Laurent in various HR activities in order to achieve strategic goals of the company.
- Assist HR team and be involved in day to day administrative work and processes
- Researching for training and development seminars and courses
- HR administration, including: tracking all signed employee documents (agreements, policies, new hire paperwork), reviewing paperwork, analyzing reports
- Assist in recruiting, Federal and State labor law projects, Employee Relations, Training and Development and assist our US Boutiques with all HR related matters
- Screening resumes
- Handle expenses in Concur
- Write internal announcements for new hires and promotions
- Assist in ad hoc projects as needed
- Strong excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong time management skills
- Highly confidential, diplomatic and tactful
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Previous HR internship experience a plus
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Part time
- North America
- United States of America