SAINT LAURENT Junior Accountant
Saint Laurent - Regular
New Jersey - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Junior Accountant who will report to the Accounting Manager as part of our dynamic team in New Jersey.
You will provide necessary analytical support to the business and assist in the monthly closings. You will also monitor financial performance; highlight rends across key performance indicators and analyze any substantial variances in order to understand the underlying causes.
· Process month-end journal entries
· Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations
· Analyze complex financial information and provide timely and accurate financial explanations
· Assist in the development or improvement of internal controls and corporate procedures
· Review vendor invoice payments, wires, and T&E’s to ensure proper coding, authorization and budgetary approval, and adherence to company policy
· Prepare requested data and/or sampling requests for internal and external auditors
· Assist in uploading monthly Treasury journal entries
· B.S in Accounting.
· At least 2 years of accounting/finance experience.
· Bilingual preferred
· Lawson & HFM experience preferred not required
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America