SAINT LAURENT Men's Buyer
Saint Laurent - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Men’s Buyer who will report to the General Merchandising Manager as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
You will maintain and understand the target customer profile and trends through data and competitive shopping analysis. You will also provide market expertise to maximize the business and optimize stocks.
- Meet suppliers and negotiate terms of contract.
- Own season assortment planning, line development and merchandise selection.
- Participate in promotional activities and attend trade fairs.
- Develop and drive seasonal business strategies on pricing and product placement.
- Work closely with the planning and the design team.
- Ensure that buy quantities meet financial goals and store’s needs.
- Maximize sales and results of every store.
- Maintain a good relationship with actual suppliers and outsource new suppliers for future product.
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen
- Ability to understand current market trends and buying psychology
- Strong experience buying within a fashion industry environment
- Strong Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Word
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America