SAINT LAURENT Merchandising Planner - New York
Saint Laurent - Regular
NEW YORK - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Merchandise Planner who will report to the General Merchandising Manager as part of our dynamic team in New York.
The role of Retail Planner will be responsible for supporting the Buying team with sales plans, stock management and reporting.
- OTB support, liaise with HQ
- Project sales and stock needs
- Stock re-balancing
- Product allocations
- Weekly reporting + help build new reporting
- Buy prep
- Pricing analyses
- Store cluster analysis
- Identify opportunities within markets or product categories
- Build strong partnerships with Buyers, Business Planners, Stores and HQ
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to drive results
- Agile, curious and creative
- Detail oriented, meticulous, organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Word
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America