SAINT LAURENT Regional Director - East Coast
Saint Laurent - Regular
New York - United States of America
We are currently seeking an East Coast Regional Director who will report to the VP of Retail as part of our dynamic team in New York, New York.
You will network and maintain talent pool for recruitment, select and develop Store Management teams, develop bench strength, coach and counsel, and persuasively argue point of view without losing objectivity. You will also function as a role model during all store visits, ensuring that the client remains the top priority
- Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize, meet deadlines, hold team accountable and follow-up on all activities within the district
- Proven ability to challenge and motivate management teams in an atmosphere of mutual respect by fostering support of innovative business practices
- Knowledge of visual standards and techniques; ability to implement and interpret according to Saint Laurent’s guidelines, individualizing to store attributes
- Demonstration of strong verbal and written communication skills to Home Office and direct reports; ability to express and logically articulate point of view while reinforcing company initiatives
- Ability to forecast and analyze business trends and function within payroll, shortage and controllable expenses in order to maximize district performance and profitability
- Ability to assess market, share information with team, and translate understanding to impact district business
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Previous experience as a District Manager with 2+ years of multi store management
- Prior experience in luxury retail
- Strong Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Word
- Strong experience managing projects and multiple direct reports
- Ability to respond empathetically to client’s needs.
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America