SAINT LAURENT Sales Coordinator King of Prussia
Saint Laurent - Regular
KING OF PRUSSIA - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Sales Coordinator who will report to the Assistant Store Director as part of our dynamic team.
You will contribute to increasing store turnover by participating in the merchandise flow management within the store and strictly follow all internal procedures in terms of logistics.
- Follow-up and control the monthly turning inventories and specific action plans
- Support the annual inventory and look for any discrepancies
- Guarantee consistent level of stock to achieve sales target
- Ensure customer satisfaction, engagement and that the qualitative standards required by our brand are maintained
- Organize and tidy up stock areas & support the transfer process
- Prepare and ship all returned merchandise to the outlets and warehouse
- Handle packaging and small stationery’s orders
- At least 1 year of successful experience in a stock department
- Luxury experience required
- 1-3 years in a retail environment
- Retail stockroom experience a plus
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America