SAINT LAURENT Sales Coordinator King of Prussia
Saint Laurent - Regular
KING OF PRUSSIA - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Sales Coordinator to support our dynamic team with Back-of-House and Sales operations.
The Sales Coordinator will contribute overall productivity by assisting with Back-of-House operations functions and supporting the Sales team without the selling ceremony.
- Support Back-of-House operations with shipping, receiving, cycle counts, transfers and other general tasks.
- Support Sales team by processing sales transactions, greeting clients, pulling product etc.
- Assist the sales team throughout the selling ceremony following the principles of the Brilliant Basics.
- Maintain cashwraps/registers well organized and stocked to company standards.
- Maintain stockroom well organized and ensure product is properly stored to company standards.
- Assist with product transfers by pulling product and preparing shipments.
- Assists with Visual Merchandising moves; maintain salesfloor displays to company standards.
- Assist with returns/exchanges as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management team
- Minimum 1 year of retail experience, luxury or contemporary preferred
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Highly organized with a keen eye for detail
- High level of integrity
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America