Gucci - Regular
California - United States of America
A team player that contributes to the achievement of the store/department sales objective, delivering the highest standards of Client Experience and providing overall assistance to all store team as needed.
- Provides the best service, assisting the store team and clients through the selling ceremony;
- Welcoming, understanding customer’s needs and orienting them into the departments;
- Providing support while trying the products on;
- Serving as a liason between the sales team and the clients;
- Interacting with customers to ensure client satisfaction;
- Packing and providing support during payment.
Stock & Inventory Management
- Support colleagues with product replenishment and stock activities, to ensure store efficiency.
- Ensure that products are ready for sale by following visual guide lines.
- Support colleagues with administrative activities, to ensure store efficiency.
- At least 2 years of experience in luxury retail or hospitality;
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong understanding of Customer Service needs and Customer priorities;
- Strong attention to detail and multi task.
- Full time
- North America
- United States of America