BOTTEGA VENETA Inventory Executive
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Sydney - Australia
Bottega Veneta are currently searching for an Inventory professional with Finance, Product, Logistics and Repair coordination experience to join our team on a 12-month maternity cover contract. Reporting to the Finance Manager in the Sydney CBD Head Office, this individual will coordinate the Australian Inventory process and support the stores across the Australian network.
How you will contribute
- Assist the Finance Manager with Finance tasks on consolidating and contacting supplier for any missing supplier invoices
- Reconciliation on the monthly General Ledger Account after the month end close
- Liaise with Merchandising, our Boutiques/Stores and 3rd party Warehouse to ensure that the Australian stock management/inventory process and position is accurate
- Investigate stock discrepancy on a regular basis and problem solve/provide solutions as these arise
- Undertake the stock receipt process both through the Warehouse and the Boutiques/Stores via auto receiving JDA (Inventory) system and post the transactions in JDE (Accounting) system
- Ensure that the stock tallies between the Inventory and Accounting systems
- Monitor stock movement via our Excel process
- Act as main contact for all stock transfer and adjustment
- Ensure the accuracy of key stock associated documentation (e.g. Stock Write Off Form), and that everything is in order prior to execution of any stock transfer
- Perform month end closing process through reconciliation of invoices and goods in transit
- Coordinate and perform the periodic Stock Take processes
- Maintain all stock movements from receiving to out-going of all merchandise
- Perform all reconciliations after physical counts and liaise with various departments to rectify variances
- Monitor inventory safety stock level and replenish as required to avoid lost stock and missed sales scenarios
- Work with Boutiques/Stores within Australia to ensure that there are no negative stock situations and ensure that any variances are reconciled
Who are you
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar role within the Retail Industry (advantageous)
- Qualifications in Accounting & Finance
- Prior experience using JD Edwards system
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills, and an ability to juggle multiple and competing priorities
- High attention to detail
WHY JOIN US?
At Bottega Veneta people embody a philosophy of individually and confidence, all employees are self-assured and accept to stand fully behind the product defending it all times. The expression of new ideas and prepositions are encouraged bearing in mind, which is the freedom within the framework, to grant coherence of our brand expression. Consistency, mutual trust, collaboration and transparency are key for our continuous success. Socially responsible and proud to ensure the brand's future, we have strong sentiment for the culture and traditions of our Italian heritage, and work confidently to preserve them.
As a Kering collective, we form a successful group of fair, honest, positive and creative people. Our mission is to attract talent who recognize these qualities as our most valuable assets, and are driven to further its development into a complete luxury lifestyle brand, while never compromising. At Bottega Veneta, we're interested in the results of the individual's efforts, we identify, liberate and develop talent, providing resources and training opportunities to further optimize professional growth. Dedicated to fostering creativity and innovation, endorsing the ability to integrate know-how, and nurturing careers for advancement.
- Full time
- Australasia / South Pacific