GUCCI Product Care Specialist (Maternity Cover)
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Sydney - Australia
Join our Retail Operations team in GUCCI Sydney Head Office and assist in providing excellent service to continue building trust and retaining client relationships.
How you will contribute
- Examine customer issues and define the good practices to ensure full consistency in the service provided
- Store liaison for advice on repair flow
- Keep control on lead time of ticket resolution to meet customers’ expectations and ensure timely response to their enquires
- Jewelry POS contract, ticket opening and follow up for item receiving from Point of Sales (POS)
- Direct contact / Ticket management for stores in Australia & New Zealand
- Daily management of ticketing process ensuring the completeness of ticket data and promptness
- Inbound and outbound repair items and damage item shipment from Jewelry POS
- Quality Issue check / training and new project cascading for in-charge sales channel
- Watch spare part / strap ordering; clean up watch pending cases
- Deliver training to store staff members on managing customer claims in line with GUCCI standards, proper management of GUCCI and Kering systems and tools (e.g. web and iPad applications), and product quality issues (e.g. attending morning briefings to engage and highlight issues)
- Ensure all guidelines, procedures and policies are followed for Aftersales and Product Care, highlighting required updated to the Retail Operations Manager
- Manage all spare parts for watches including keeping an accurate base stock in the office and review all third party orders in the designated portals to validate and submit to Head Quarters, with approval from your manager
Who you are
- Previously worked in a Product Care environment, ideally within a fast paced, retail luxury environment
- Ability to work dynamically in a high-volume environment
- Strong time management and prioritizing skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commercial awareness and strong business acumen
- High attention to detail and a strong, professional work ethic
- Proficiency in Outlook/Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Why work with us?
This is a great opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Australasia / South Pacific