KERING Inventory Control Executive
Kering - Regular
New South Wales - Australia
The Inventory Control Executive is responsible for the management of inventories in Australia. The potential candidate will need to be customer-oriented and autonomous, who will solve issues proactively and seek for improvements continuously.
How you will contribute
- Liaise with Merchandising, Stores & 3rd party warehouse to ensure inventory position (stock situation) is accurate and investigate on stock discrepancy
- Perform inventory control by ensuring timely and accurate stocks situation
- Perform stock receive with warehouse/stores through auto receiving at JDA (Inventory) system and post the transactions in JDE (Accounting) system.
- Ensure stock tally from Inventory System to Accounting system.
- Monitor stock movement through excel spreadsheet.
- Main contact point for all stock transfer and adjustment.
- Check and ensure that all documents (Stock write off form) are in order prior to execution of any stock transfer.
- Perform month end closing through reconciliation of invoice and goods in transit.
- Perform periodic stock take and is responsible for all stock movements from receiving to out-going of merchandise.
- Perform reconciliation after physical count and liaise with various departments to rectify variance.
- Monitor inventory safety stock level and replenishes it to avoid out of stock situations.
- Work with store to put in control process to ensure no negative stock and variance are reconciled
- Handle Logistics Administrative Duties.
- Manage Store to Store Transfers process end to end
- Issuing of Debit Notes and Proforma Invoices for transfers.
- Any other Ad-hoc assignment and projects.
Who you are
Experience, business and technical skills
- Min 2 years of experience in Similar Role
- Diploma in Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge to JDA software preferable
- Good organization skills
- Good analytical skills
- Flexible to new ideas and ways of accomplishing tasks
- Rigorous & responsiveness
- Good team player
- Result / Customer oriented
- Willing to work under pressure
- Logic thinking and Risk foresight
- Strong internal control sense would be a plus
- Full time
- Australasia / South Pacific