Digital Media Planner Jr
Gucci - Regular
São Paulo - Brazil
Key Administrative Accountabilities
· Help build and maintain the local digital and print media plans and all summaries related to their region’s strategy.
Manage their local inputs into MMS and assist with all WW digital and print budget charts.
· Work closely with vendors, local agency and Corporate Image Department on campaign specs and creative asset management for all campaigns.
· Manage the local Digital Native creative process, verifying programs follow internal guidelines before launch.
· Research and meet with new and exciting vendors and platforms, reporting back the best ideas to the local Advertising team.
· Compile local launch and results reports with findings for all campaigns.
· Ensure the local billing process runs smoothly, bills are paid on time and the WW Billing Report is completed on a monthly basis.
· Manage Coordinator direct reports.
· Ensure all imagery and information updates on the Local Digital Store Listings programs are updated.
· Ensure local agency billing reports and invoicing payments are handled on time.
· Bachelor’s degree
· Fluency in native language and English.
· Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in digital media planning or eMarketing on the brand/retailer, agency or publisher side.
· Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills.
· Passion for the fashion, luxury and digital industry.
· Enthusiastic, driven and well organized.
· Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, MOAT, Doubleclick Systems and Social Media Analytics
- Full time
- South America