Gucci - Regular
GUCCI Junior Merchandising (São Paulo)
Gucci - Regular
SÃO PAULO - Brazil
Provide support to the Business and buying process for Gucci Latin America.
- Reporting to the Regional Merchandising Manager this position will contribute to business goals by aligning the product strategies with local business needs.
- You will contribute by monitoring the business, optimizing the balance between assortment and stock to maximize sales growth.
- Support the Regional Merchandising Manager in the preparation of data analysis and overall documents needed. Collects relevant competitor and market knowledge of products, pricing, trends and events
- Foster strong relationship with WW Merchandising to ensure key messages, master orders, and guidelines are aligned to the best benefit of the Region
- Work to Maximize sales and results by store through collaboration with the stores: regular store visits to better understanding of the market.
- Continuous dialogue with in-store teams (management and sales associates) to establish a constant feedback loop and empower teams to bring Merchandising goals to fruition
- Promote new product arrivals and business trends (store visits, Gucci to Go, weekly product memos) to give Retail team the tools to be a fashion authority
- Drive optimal productivity of best-sellers and reanimation of slow movers in partnership with Visual Merchandising, Retail, and MarComm to increase SKU performance
- Communicate regional product needs and opportunities to WW Merchandising partners for future development to fill product voids
- Works closely with the local Inventory Planning team on providing all information needed for product replenishment and allocation to stores, based on the indications provided by the Merchandising Manager
- Participate in regional presentations, meetings and processes related to the product buying
- A proactive, detail oriented professional with at least 2 years of retail merchandising experience, with business administration, business planning, financial/economic or fashion background fluent in English with Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- An effective communicator with good interpersonal skills, with ability to analyze information, identify business priorities to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and excellent organizational skills.
- A fashion passionate with a strong results-oriented approach and high commitment to the Gucci brand.
- Full time
- South America